Being gluten free is easier than you think...

Being gluten free seems difficult, if not impossible, at first but it's easier than you think. I'll explain how.
Follow Me on Pinterest

Friday, June 15, 2012

Product: Glutino's GF English Muffins


English-Muffins
*taken from Glutino's website

 I'm sorry that I've been absent for awhile. Things have been a little bit hectic at my house lately. My dad and his long time girlfriend got married this week. So, a HUGE congrats to them. Stay tuned for their GF wedding cake that I'm making them this weekend. Now that the wedding is over hopefully things will calm down now. It's not likely but one can hope right?


Anyway, last week I made an amazing discovery. I was at the grocery store stocking up on the weekly staples when I happened to see a package of Glutino's GF English muffins in the freezer case. You all know that I've been craving toast like crazy lately and I also LOVE English muffins. There was only one and it was marked down. Score! I'll take all the markdowns on GF products I can get! So I grabbed the package, finished up my shopping, and went home. . The next day I popped one of these muffins into the toaster, spread some of my favorite yogurt spread and some honey on it and SWOON! I was in heaven!

These English muffins are light, lightly crispy, chewy, a little bit like sponge cake in how they absorb the melted yogurt spread and honey. They were so good I could have eaten two, but I didn't. The next morning my hubby used one to make a breakfast sandwich out of. I honestly don't think that there is a bad way to eat these things. The texture is unbelievable. I can only hope that the grocery store has stocked up on these goodies again so that when I'm there this week I can pick up some more. If not, I'll have to begin the search for them.

They would also be great for strawberry shortcakes. That makes my taste buds happy just thinking about it. mmmmm. What's your favorite thing to put on an English muffin?

If you live in the Northern Virginia area and you know where I can find some more of the Glutino English muffins please comment and let me know. I am willing to travel a little bit to get them. ;-)


No comments:

Post a Comment