|mmm brownie bites.|
You can make these the traditional way in a square baking dish, or you can do what I did and make them in a mini cupcake pan. Making them in the mini cupcake pan is a good way to portion control these babies. Especially if you're like me and can't be trusted to cut a small brownie out of the pan.
Now, without further ado, here is the recipe...
- 1 cup of butter
- 4 - 1oz squares of unsweetened baker's chocolate
- 2 cups of sugar
- 4 eggs
- 1 cup of Mama's gluten free almond blend flour
- 1 tsp of Vanilla
- 1/4 tsp of salt
- 1/2 cup of chopped nuts (optional, but walnuts are amazing)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Grease your baking pan
- Melt butter and chocolate in a double boiler until smooth. (You can also do this in the microwave) Poor this mixture into a large bowl.
- Stir in sugar until combined.
- Add eggs one at a time stirring with a spoon until completely blended.
- Add flour, vanilla, and salt until combined. Make sure you break up any clumps of flour.
- Stir in nuts (optional).
- Poor into baking dish or portion out into mini cupcake pan.
- Bake for 30 to 35 mins. Or until tester comes out clean. If you're using the mini cupcake pan bake for approximately 10-15 mins.
- Cool completely.
The tops will be light and flakey, the bottoms will be moist and delicious! This will be another thing that you won't even know is gluten free. Feel free to share...or not.